Monday, November 13, 2006

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! Let's see if I can keep it up for more than a few days! Let me introduce myself for those of you who might not know me. My name is Laura and I'm 21 years old. I live in Kankakee, IL with my boyfriend Bradley and his family. Before moving here, I spent most of my life in the once small town of Oswego, IL. I have two sisters, Amanda and Jessica. Amanda, 18, just went off to college a few months ago. She's studying music education. Jessica, 16, is the only one left at home, along with the nine cats, of course! If you hadn't guessed yet, I love cats! When I was younger, I wanted and pleaded and begged for a dog. But as the years went by and the number of cats in my house went up, I fell in love with my feline friends. There's just something about them I find irresistible! Maybe it's their independent spirits, yet love of companionship; their soft and furry faces; their gleaming glowing eyes; their easiness to take care of; their wildly distinct personalities; the fact that they were worshiped as gods in ancient Egyptian times. Whatever it is, I love them! But that doesn't stop me one bit from loving other animals! Other than the mosquito and other itchy bugs, I can't think of an animal I don't like! I'm in love with chickens and horses make my heart skip a beat! I can't wait until I can adventure out into the country with a menagerie of animals! Well, that's all for today! Check back later for more! P.S. The picutre is of my aunt Donna's cat Alice strolling around their courtyard in New Orleans.

No comments: